Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Time to start blogging

Well, it's time to start blogging. I'm in the last two weeks of this my third semester of school, getting my prereqs in for nursing school. Soooo much stress. It amazes me, or rather I amaze myself sometimes, at how stressed out I get over these things. I'm a firm believer in God's sovereign control over my life, yet I still at times wring my hands and spend many a sleepless night worrying over things I have absolutely no control over. When I should be taking comfort in the fact that God has all these things in His hands, my own hands still struggle to find their way back to the steering wheel of my life. Mortifying the flesh is a constant, moment by moment struggle. My only solace, is that He will finish what He began. Thank you Lord.

1 Comments:

At 12/09/2005 9:41 PM, Blogger pastor justin said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I just wanted to comment and agree with you that it is ALL OF GRACE!! Check out my blog if you get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home