Friday, December 29, 2006

Close of the holiday season

As the holiday season draws to a close, I must admit there's a sense of relief. I know that sounds negative, but it's true. This is the most depressing time of year for me...for a multitude of reasons. This year has been exceptionally difficult. As I've reflected over this last year, I've thought of so many things I regret...choices...decisions..relationships. There's been much grief, much wasted time and resources. My prayer for this new year is that God would grant me the grace to let go of the past, including the people I must let go of..the mistakes and miscues, and refocus my hope in the only One in whom hope can reasonably and sanely lie...Christ. For my friends, and for anyone who just happens by this blog and reads this...I ask that you would offer a prayer in my behalf. Regardless of what this new year might bring, I pray that my mind would be staid on Him who is worthy of all my time, resources, thoughts, goings and doings. Amen. May the new year bring blessings to all who read this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home